Interactive course presentation video resizing issue in Mozilla firefox
Thank you for developing this great plugin. We have been using this (version 1.18-2019052100) for our Moodle 3.7+ and it works like a charm.
However, we do have an issue of minimizing the H5P course presentation video to its original size when viewing in full screen mode in the Mozilla Firefox browser. The size of the video gets very smaller than the original one (though the play/resume/volume options work fine). Only reloading/refreshing the page gets the video to its original size.
Is there any workaround available or the bug will be fixed in the next version?
P.S.: It works fine in all other browsers - Google chrome, Internet explorer, Microsoft edge and Safari.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/upload an interacive video through the content type 'Course Presentation' in H5P in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Access the video and try to view it in 'Fullscreen' mode.
3. Click 'Exit fullscreen' at the right bottom of the page
4. The size of the H5P interactive course presentation video gets very smaller than the original one (though the play/resume/volume options work fine). Only reloading/refreshing the page gets the video to its original size.
5. After refeshing/reloading the page, it's back to its original size.