Multiple feature prototypes
I'm not sure if this is quite the right forum to be posting this in as its more a "features started" kind of thing.
I've been developing a few additional features / changes in the past month that are in a prototype state e.g. Not fully tested on all devices.
It would be good to get some feedback on if any of these are features that are requested or easy enough to implement into future official releases.
If any are of interest I can talk thorough the process of what I've done / what would be the best aproach to continue working with it.
- Ability to add custom CSS files when creating content.
- Adding the find hotspot library to the course presentation editor
- Fixed issue in wordpress in which find hotspot image doesn't resize when browser does.
- Showing Question feedback as a styled modal with buttons to either reset question, go to a different slide (in Course Pres) or go to a url
- Ambigiuos feedback for fill in the blanks library (no right or wrong answers, just shows a feedback modal with general answer "best answer")
- Added the ability to position fill in the blank boxes being used alongside course presentation to do a sort of "fill in the label on a photo"
- Added toggle to either move navigation bar to the top of the course presentation or completely remove the navigation bar.
- Added a play CTA button on the html5 video player library
- Added ability to use iFrame library in course presentation
- Ability to add background images to slides in "Question Set" libraries.
Again these are all in fully untested states so there may be some bugs but if there are any of interest let us know.