Fill in the Blanks crashing when there are too many alternatives
Hi, I hope someone can help.
Problem: when there are too many alternatives, the browser crashes.
Using the 'Fill in the Blanks'
1. Process to replicate error.
* Create a Fill in the Blank exercise.
* Create 9 text blocks, each with one question and five alternatives - e.g. Five alternatives *one/two/three/four/five* ...
* Save and Display, Press 'Check' button --> Get 'Aw snap' error message from Chrome
--> This has 45 alternatives in all. By reducing the total number of alternatives to 42, the error disappears.
2. Moodle 3.7
4. Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit
5. Not sure which version of H5P, there are four one 'Fill in the Blanks' listed. Fill in the Blanks (1.7.3), Fill in the Blanks (1.8.6), Fill in the Blanks (1.10.1), Fill in the Blanks (1.11.3)
6. Cannot supply the sample as it is behind the college firewall
7. "Aw, Snap!": Chrome is having problems loading the page.
8. Not sure how to find this
10. Not that I know of
11. Not that I know of