Fill in the blanks marks correct answers as wrong
I see someone created a bug report for this a few years ago but never found a fix—just remade the whole thing from scratch, which I don't want to have to do every time this happens. Every so often when I create fill-in-the-blanks exercises, one or two of the answers will be marked as wrong even though they're correct to the letter. See screenshot below for an example (it's in Russian so I apologize if that makes it hard to follow, but even if you can't read the Cyrillic alphabet you should be able to see that the words marked as incorrect are 100% identical to the words given as corrections).
As you can see, this only happened with two of the answers, and I did absolutely nothing differently when writing up these two answers. This happens completely at random when I create fill-in-the-blanks exercises normally, so please don't respond to this bug report asking for more "steps to reproduce the issue." All I did was make a fill-in-the-blanks quiz. The only change I made to the settings was turning off Case Sensitive.
This is on desktop, Windows 10, Google Chrome, h5p.com, no errors/extensions/updates that I've ever been aware of when this happens. Link: https://uwm.h5p.com/content/1290797506730502578