H5P Range list library
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined from the below:
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined as below:
- at List.SemanticStructure.self.appendTo (h5peditor-semantic-structure.js?pw4d11:206)
- at ns.Group.appendTo (h5peditor-group.js?pw4d11:116)
- at Object.ns.processSemanticsChunk (h5peditor.js?pw4d11:295)
- at ns.Form.processSemantics (h5peditor-form.js?pw4d11:114)
- at h5peditor-library-selector.js?pw4d11:330
- at h5peditor.js?pw4d11:181
- at HTMLScriptElement.script.onload (h5peditor.js?pw4d11:106)
On another instance of the same application I am using H5P Editor Range List (1.0.4) and the errors are no longer observed.
In order to downgrade the mentioned library, I need the H5P extension file to be uploaded to the Drupal application and I have failed to locate the required file. Are you able to help me with the directions to download the same and downgrade the library.
Also, if you are familiar with the issue - are you able to troubleshoot and advise the appropriate steps to resolve.Issue faced:On frontend, while adding or editing the interactive content - we are unable to render the Behavioural settings & Text overrides and translations blocks.Any support / guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks. Regards,AkiShankar.