Intermittent video not supported or unable to decode media
I've been making a tutorial using the branching scenarios and interactive videos and I've run into a few problems. Maybe some of you can shed some light on it for me.
I've pretty much completed it and when I was previewing the course, I would intermittently get a screen that stated either "video not supported" or "unable to decode media." If I refreshed the browser, the video would work and then maybe a different video would state the error. There was no rhyme or reason that I could figure out.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen) Right now the course is at http://www.automotivetextbook.com/?page_id=640. Since the problem is intermittent, it would happen on one or more of the 16 videos used in the course. I've had the problem happen on the very first video and refresh the page, then it works again. Since the user cannot go back (is there a way to allow this), the only way to get back to the video is to refresh and start over.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. Using wordpress version 5.2.2 and H5P version 1.13.1
- Mobile or Desktop Only tested desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc Only tested Edge
- H5P plugin version h5p 1.13.1
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. http://www.automotivetextbook.com/?page_id=640
- Any browser console errors None that I'm aware of
- Any PHP errors None that I'm aware of
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.) It's a new development course
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) None that I'm aware of
Thanks for any assistance!