Site freeze on checking answers(fill in the blank)
I made "Fill in the blanks" quiz for my site, 15 questions. After you finish - it freeze website and browser. Then after 10-15s. it does show the result and unfreeze. I bet it's that "star" result thing loading cause the freeze. I tried to make *fill in the blanks* with 1-5 questions(blanks) - it does work fast.
Following your rules, info below:
1. Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
Create *Fill in the blanks* quiz - 15 questions, tried both in separate text blocks and in one text block
2. Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
Wordpress 5.2.1 with current H5P Version 1.13.1
3. Mobile or Desktop
4. Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Chrome and Opera
5. H5P plugin version
6. H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
Content type: Fill in the blanks. Sample URL: https://bestquizes.co.uk/geography/what-is-it-landmarks/
7. Any browser console errors
None I guess
8. Any PHP errors
None. I guess it's the problem with jquery??
10. Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
I added my own .css, followed documentation here. Tried removing it - still same problem.