Virtual Tour 360
Submitted by pclark on Wed, 05/22/2019 - 15:12
My Specs are;
moodle version 3.6.2+
H5P version 1.18
My Problem is;
- 360 content not working on google chrome - Background image is not loading just blank white screen with the arrows to move from scene to scene.
- 360 content not working on internet explorer - After moving through a random number of scenes the screen just goes white with no options to do anything.
- Full screen not working on internet explorer or microsoft edge - only the top half of the screen shows up with a black blank screen below.
- 360 content not working on Ipad using safari browser - Background image is not loading just blank white screen with the arrows to move from scene to scene. When moving from scene to scene the page just reloads and takes you back to the start, still with no background.
Any help reguarding these issues would be much appreciated.
Thu, 05/23/2019 - 05:32
Hi pclark,In order to give
In order to give your bug report the best chance of getting answered, please include the following information:
The more information you provide, the quicker the community will be able to fix it and the quicker you'll have a working solution!
Fri, 05/24/2019 - 11:55
Hi BV521. Moodle 3.6.2+2.
1. Moodle 3.6.2+
2. Multiple browsers - Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google chrome and Ipad/Safari
4. Virtual Tour 360 - version unknown and unable to provide URL as it is on an internal server
5. There are no browser console errors
6. There are no PHP errors
7. I will try and provide pictures soon as i dont have access to any file sharing services.
Thu, 10/03/2019 - 14:08
Same problem with WP
I have the same problem with WordPress, a sudden blank white screen appears in stead of the background image. There are the arrows to move from scene to scene to be seen.
I haven't been able to figure out any issues on the server settings.
Tue, 10/08/2019 - 19:28
Hi NikoNappu,I think re
I think re uploading the image of that specific background should do the trick.