Editing error in any Moodle H5P activity
First of all, thank you so much because I always benefit from the information I read here. From now on, I'll try to contribute more. I am experiencing a problem that suddenly start to happen. When I try to edit any kind of H5P in a Moodle 3.5.7 I have the same error message. I've turned debugging on and had different messages in my stage and production envionment. Any of you had this problem before? We have many different security configurations on server and different firewalls, do you think that those firewall could be the problem source?
It was working before we updated moodle from 3.5.1 to 3.5.7. I can see contents and activities, I just cannot edit them. Thank you so much.
In my stage I have this message
Outras informações sobre este erro×Debug info:
Error code: invalidhvp
$a contents:×Stack trace:
- line 482 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 182 of /mod/hvp/mod_form.php: call to print_error()
- line 481 of /course/moodleform_mod.php: call to mod_hvp_mod_form->data_preprocessing()
- line 199 of /local/metadata/context/module/classes/context_handler.php: call to moodleform_mod->set_data()
- line 421 of /local/metadata/lib.php: call to metadatacontext_module\context_handler->coursemodule_standard_elements()
- line 749 of /course/moodleform_mod.php: call to local_metadata_coursemodule_standard_elements()
- line 737 of /course/moodleform_mod.php: call to moodleform_mod->plugin_extend_coursemodule_standard_elements()
- line 118 of /mod/hvp/mod_form.php: call to moodleform_mod->standard_coursemodule_elements()
- line 204 of /lib/formslib.php: call to mod_hvp_mod_form->definition()
- line 99 of /course/moodleform_mod.php: call to moodleform->__construct()
- line 141 of /course/modedit.php: call to moodleform_mod->__construct
Mon, 10/07/2019 - 14:02
Exactly the same problem on
Exactly the same problem on my 3 servers. All of them Moodle 3.6.x
Tue, 10/08/2019 - 13:54
Error message solved - plugin incompatibility
hi all, in my case, plugin had an incompatibility eith other plugin named metadata. I suggest you see logs for plugins installation, unistall one by one of the plugins you installed around the moment it started to present error. I hope it helps!
Tue, 10/08/2019 - 20:50
Hi Akemi,Thank you for the
Thank you for the suggestion.