Stuck on ‘loading, please wait’ - wordpress
- H5P Hub is enabled. 'Add new' content type clicked on. 'Get' clicked on for 'Multiple Choice' - 'Install' clicked on - Message 'Multiple Choice successfully installed! Added 13 new H5P libraries.' shown - 'Use' clicked on --> the page is then stuck on 'loading, please wait'. Clicking on 'Add new' in the H5P content menu to go back to the content type list shows 'Multiple Choice' as still not installed even though previously it was stated that '13 new H5P libraries' are installed.
- Wordpress v 5.1.1
- Desktop and Mobile
- Chrome and Firefox
- H5P plugin version - 1.14.1
- H5P content type = Multiple Choice (they are all not working) [version, sample URL and attached H5P = N/A]
- Any browser console errors - (click this link)
- Any PHP errors - WordPress database error Field 'tutorial_url' doesn't have a default value for query INSERT INTO wp_***_h5p_libraries
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem =N/A
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.) = N/A
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) = N/A
- PHP 7.2.12
- MySQL 5.1.61
- Plugin is being tested on a staging environment
- Plugin works well on localhost environment with the same plugins installed as the staging environment.
- Support thread on Wordpress.org link - but the issue has not been resolved for me
What I have tried so far according to fixes shared by other support threads, but have not resolved the issue:
- Deactivated the 'lazy load' plugin and cleared cache
- Re-installed the plugin
- Downloaded a content type from this page and uploaded. The message 'Multiple Choice successfully installed! Added 13 new H5P libraries.' is shown again but the page still gets stuck on 'loading, please wait'
Any tips or advise would be appreciated