An H5P plugin is now available for WordPress. You may follow the development process and contribute at GitHub.
To get started using H5P on your WordPress site:
- Download your desired H5P content type from Examples and downloads on h5p.org. The file is saved in the .h5p format.
- Log on to your WP-admin interface
- Under Plugins in the admin menu, press Add new
- Search for H5P in the plugins search field and press Install Now under the H5P plugin. Press OK in the dialog.
- The plugin will now be installed. When the installation is finished, press Activate Plugin.
- H5P should now appear in the list of installed plugins and the item H5P Content is now available in the admin menu
- Under H5P Content in the admin menu, press Add new
- Give the H5P a title and select the Upload radio button
- Upload the .h5p file you downloaded in step 1
- Press Create
- You can now edit this H5P or you can create new H5Ps of the same content type.
- To create new H5Ps from scratch, follow the procedure in step 7 and then select the Create radio button followed by pressing the Create button. The H5P editor will now show up and you can create your own customized content.
To add more H5P content types to your WordPress site, download any other H5P content type from Examples and downloads on h5p.org. You only have to do this once for each content type; once you have uploaded a certain content type to your WP site, you will be able to create new content without uploading any files.
Check out the tutorials on the Documentation pages to learn more about creating content.
Please visit the Forum for any support or questions.
Wed, 07/31/2019 - 09:19
H5p plugin Wordpress and one.com
The plugin h5p for wordpress isn't working in one.com . they said: "We can only advise you to check with the plugin developer what are the system requirements to run the plugin and let us know so we can check if all of those are within this current hosting, or you need to upgrade." Can you help me ?
Wed, 07/31/2019 - 19:00
Hi lucdirix,Could you please
Could you please elaborate on "isn't working". I'm afraid the community won't be able to help if we don't have an error message, a screenshot or an explanation on what is happening. I suggest that you check the suggested information that is required in the "Bugs" forum.
Fri, 08/30/2019 - 19:03
The desktop of my site is broken after H5P update.
Enywhere in the desktop I only see this message:
I entered recovery mode and got this message:
This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.
An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 49 of the file /var/www/sitios/academiamunicipal/wp-content/plugins/h5p/autoloader.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/sitios/academiamunicipal/wp-content/plugins/h5p/h5p-php-library/h5p.classes.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’)
I had to deactivate the plugin. but it is activated in one of the sites (it's a multisite) so I can't delete it. And I don't have access to ftp.
Has somebody had this issue before? I tried to remove the plugin however I can’t, so it might be due to permission issues.