H5P Interactive video summary questions not passing values to Moodle gradebook
Submitted by Bsimanti on Fri, 06/01/2018 - 20:37
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen). Answer: Step 1) Begin playing the H5P interactive video with two summary questions. 2) Watch entire video until Summary section. 3) click Summary, answer questions - see screenshot. 4) Go to Gradebook, no values appear. 5) Check Results report for the activity, "Gradebook score: 100 out of 100" but nothing is displayed under "Your Answer" section. See screenshot.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. Answer: Moodle
- Mobile or Desktop. Answer: Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. Answer: Chrome
- H5P plugin version. Not sure, how can I check?
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. Interactive video, not sure how to check for the version.
- Any browser console errors. Not sure how to check for this.
- Any PHP errors. Not sure how to check for this.
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem. Answer: not a visual problem but screenshots provided to show the answering of the questions in the summary and the result screen which does not show answers were recorded.